How do I access the WiFi?
- You will need to bring your own laptop computer or wireless device to the library.
- Most WiFi equipment will be compatible with library’s WiFi network. The library can make no guarantees that you will be able to connect with the library’s network.
- You will need your photo ID or Library Card to access our WiFi. Simply bring your photo ID or Library Card to our Information Desk and the staff member will give you the password to access our WiFi. Our wireless network is called “Prendergast.” You should be able to connect anywhere in the library. When connecting to the WiFi you are agreeing to abide by Our Internet Use Policy.
- You are responsible for setting up your own equipment. If you are not familiar with computers or networking, we recommend bringing someone with you who can help you configure your laptop.
- Printing is not available from the wireless network.