Artisan Market Vendors Needed for June 29 Block Party
Be a Vendor at the Community Block Party Artisan Market!
Attached below is the Vendor Agreement and Information Packet:
Please read the vendor information and agreement. This does not need to be signed until a Vendor application is accepted.
Attached below is the Statement of Vendor Selection. This gives artisans an idea of the different mediums and categories we accept.
Saturday, June 29, 2024
11:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
The Prendergast Library will host our third annual Community Block Party in 2024. Last year, we welcomed over 1000 people, and we expect even more this year.
New this year is the Artisan Vendor Market. Local makers, artisans, curators, and craftspeople are invited to apply to be part of the market during the Block Party! Vendors are accepted on a rolling basis. Fill out an application below!
A vendor spot is $25, which can be paid after your application is accepted. This payment is required to reserve your spot and is considered a tax-deductible donation to the library. Payments are nonrefundable. For an additional $10 donation, vendors can use one (1) of our extra tables, which are 6-ft long and in limited supply. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in an additional table.
Due to our limited space, a maximum of 25% of the vendors can be vintage resellers. Vintage vendors are chosen based on the quality of their merchandise and their talent in displaying one-of-a-kind items.
Direct marketers or service providers will not be accepted.
How does the application process work?
- Review the Vendor Application and read the Vendor Agreement & Information Packet. You can fill out an application online, or paper applications are also available at the library’s front desk.
- Please email the library two photos of your work or curated style by emailing email@example.com or attaching them to your online application. If emailing images, include the subject line: Artisan Market Application Photos, and include your name or business name.
- Applications will be received until April 5, 2024.
- If selected as a vendor, you will be notified by phone by April 15, 2024.
- Once accepted, a $25 payment is required by May 15, 2024. You can pay by check or cash at the library’s front desk. You will receive a receipt of payment for your records. Payment is non-refundable. If you select to add a 6-foot table, you will also pay an additional $10 at this time.
- At the time of payment, vendors must sign a copy of the Vendor Agreement and will receive an information sheet on what to expect on the event day. This information will include parking, setup time, where to enter the library, and event details.
- Vendors are encouraged to donate one item (valued at least $10) for the Library’s Basket Drawing, which takes place during the Block Party. Please include a business card with your item.
- Thank you for applying, and we are excited to host the 3rd annual Community Block Party!