Honor & Memorials
A gift to the James Prendergast Library is a special way to honor someone special.
A gift to…
- Remember a loved one
- Honor a special friend
- Commemorate a birth, marriage, anniversary or other special event
- Send a unique thank you
It is also a way to help the James Prendergast Library buy books and other library materials which are lasting gifts for everyone.
Your contribution will be used entirely for the purchase of books or other library materials. An acknowledgement card, with no mention of amount, will be sent to whomever you wish.
Also, for every twenty-five dollars contributed, you may have a nameplate bearing an appropriate inscription placed in a new item.
In the Special Instructions field, please include the following information:
- My gift is in memory of: OR My gift is in honor of:
- If special occasion, please indicate: Birth, Birthday, Anniversary, Promotion, Graduation or Other (Specify)
- If you would like us to send an acknowledgement card to the person being honored, please include contact information. We will either send a card via mail or an email.
- Please indicate if you would like the Library to use the gift donation where needed or for a specific subject
- Please include your name, address and email address (if available).
Now you can donate any dollar amount instantly and securely using a credit card or a PayPal account. You do not need to create a PayPal account to donate; simply enter your credit card details and your account will be securely charged.
If you click the donor PayPal link below, you will be taken to the PayPal site, where, once your transaction is completed, you will receive a detailed transaction receipt for your tax-deductable donation.