Meeting Room Application
The library has 5 meeting rooms available to the public. Please fill out a meeting room application (available at the bottom of this page) to reserve:
- The Conference Room, which has a maximum capacity of 15
- The Literacy Center, which has a maximum capacity of 15
- The Fireplace Room, which has a maximum capacity of 95
- The Community Room, which has a maximum capacity of 95
- A private study cubicle, which has a maximum capacity of 2.
The library also has a Makerspace, where all ages can learn through play. Individuals and groups can reserve this space as well. Learn more here.
Room use is free for all non-profit use. For-profit groups are asked to provide a $50 donation. (Per our Meeting Room Policy, rooms may not be used for soliciting or selling products, services, or memberships.)
A meeting room application is required. You may complete an online application below or download the form, complete it and bring it into the library.
Please call (716) 484-7135 ext. 253 or email us with any questions.
The library’s Meeting Room Policy is available here.