Meeting Room Application
The library has 6 available rooms for the public:
- The Conference Room, which has a maximum capacity of 15
- The Literacy Center, which has a maximum capacity of 15
- The Fireplace Room, which has a maximum capacity of 95
- The Community Room, which has a maximum capacity of 95
- The Makerspace, for STEAM-focused programming
- The Wellness Pod (Telehealth Space), click HERE to reserve this space. More information can be found on our Telehealth Services page.
Room use is free for all non-profit use. For-profit groups are asked to provide a $50 donation.
A meeting room application is required. You may complete an online application below or download the form, complete it and bring it into the library.
Please call (716) 484-7135 ext. 225 or email us with any questions.
**Please Note: Per the Board of Trustees, masks are required for all library users beginning November 24, 2021**